2014 spring/summer bridal fashion week took place the week of April 15 in New York City , where top designers like Vera Wang, Oscar de la Renta and Monique Lhuillier introduced their latest collections to […]
Amy Winehouse and Adele garnered international attention for British soul and R&B music. But where did the inspiration of these women, far too young to have experienced Motown or the birth of soul and R&B, […]
When Adele took the stage to accept her GRAMMY for Best Pop Solo Performance earlier this year, she was almost upstaged by an overzealous fan. Now that stage-crasher is facing possible jail time. The crasher, Vitalii Sediuk […]
Although 2011 was officially The Year of Adele, she’s still going strong two years later on the cover of ELLE’s Women In Music Issue. The annual edition of the magazine celebrates the female artists who have made their […]
This morning, March 9, Vogue UK posts that unconfirmed rumors are swirling in the fashion world that Adele has commissioned one of her favorite British designers, Jenny Packham, to design her wedding dress for a […]
In a twist of irony that is perhaps comforting to others and baffling to the rest, it is true: some entertainers have stage fright! If you are one who fears performing in front of large […]
You know she’s a huge deal — that Olympics opening ceremony headlining slot performance, the biggest selling artist in the UK for 2012, the songwriting credits for Rihanna and Alicia Keys. But what don’t you […]
If Adele is set to appear at an awards show, you can bet that a lot of people will be tuning in. In the last two years she has managed to up the viewership of the Golden […]
Four black dresses, three hairstyles, two make-up looks and one Oscar: that was Adele’s style profile for Oscar night. She earned rave reviews for her dress by British designer Jenny Packham on the red carpet, […]
For the 85th Academy Awards, the red carpet was a mix of strapless gowns, sparkly haute couture and pale colored dresses for fashion’s biggest night. Jennifer Lawrence was one of the night’s most talked about […]
- $100 in Concert Tickets - 1 days and 20 hours and 33 minutesEnter to Win $100 in Concert Tickets!
- Stuhrling Original Men's Classic Winchester Skeleton Auto Silver Tone Watch - 3 days and 20 hours and 33 minutesEnter to Win a Stuhrling Original Men's Classic Winchester Skeleton Auto Silver Tone Watch!
- Apple TV - 6 days and 20 hours and 33 minutesEnter to Win an Apple TV!
- iPad with Retina Display Giveaway - 7 days and 10 hours and 54 minutesPlay our sweepstake for a chance to win!
- The Twilight Zone: The Complete Series on Blu-Ray - 8 days and 20 hours and 33 minutesEnter to win The Twilight Zone: The Complete Series on Blu-Ray!
- HP ProBook 15.6-Inch Notebook with 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive - 10 days and 20 hours and 33 minutesEnter to Win an HP ProBook 15.6-Inch Notebook with 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive!
- $75 Cash Prize - 13 days and 20 hours and 33 minutesEnter to win a $75 Cash Prize!
- RT @LatinaGirlCC957: Join me ladies free all night Club Olympus 9120 Winkler @djchillneil @HOT957 3 hours ago
- The Big Payback returns tomorrow starting at 8:05am with 8 chances at $1,000 and you might win $50,000. #Listen cbsloc.al/SzOqsd 4 hours ago
- It's @jvillanueva957 clearing up my last tweet. Not everyone lip synced, but those that did made it very obvious. cbsloc.al/SzOqsd 4 hours ago
- Robin Thicke Is Pumped White People Are Finally Buying His Music! --> cbsloc.al/13AWv56 4 hours ago
- It's @jvillanueva957, Am I the only person not happy with the lip sync performances on the #BBMAS ? 4 hours ago