- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Slams Ariana Grande For Being Too Sexy Ariana Grande just got finished defending herself against rumors of rampant diva behavior, now one of the stars of The Big Bang Theory is throwing shade her way. And the worst part is, this actress doesn't even know who Grande is.
- Kanye West Blasts Media Coverage of Him: 'I'm a Married Christian Man with a Family' Kanye West hit back at the media yet again today during a rant at his show in Sydney, Australia.
- Here's a Video of Bill Murray Dancing to 'Turn Down for What' A separate Facebook video of the event found Murray air guitaring along to Tommy Tutone's "8675309," because it is 1981.
- Interview: Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, Twitter, and Her Love of Sam Smith "Over the last couple of years, I’ve learned that other people’s opinions of me really don’t matter."
- Miss America Wins By Performing 'Cups' Game to 'Happy': Watch All in all, it was a pretty smart move to blend together two things that America loves.
- Childish Gambino Throws It Back on 'Sober': Listen Childish Gambino's new song takes him back a couple decades.
- Beyoncé Is Pregnant With Baby Number 2? Rumor is Blue Ivy is going to be a big sister.
- Amy Winehouse Gets Her Own Statue in London A life-size bronze statue of Amy Winehouse was unveiled in London yesterday (Sept. 14), on what would have been the late singer's 31st birthday.
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Are 'On The Run' Again in 'Bang Bang' Trilogy: Watch Beyoncé and Jay Z are on the run again in a new short film trilogy called Bang Bang directed by New York-based filmmaker Dikayl Rimmasch.
- The Only Reason You Should Be Sitting at a Kanye West Show is If You Have a 'Handicapped Pass,' According to Kanye West When news broke that Kanye berated a wheelchair-ridden fan at a recent show in Australia for not standing up, it didn't seem too farfetched. Unfortunately, that's not the real story.
- Does Nicki Minaj Have a Fake Butt? Some People Think So The world of music contains few mysteries more puerile (and fascinating) than this: does Nicki Minaj have an artificial butt?
- Drake's Face Pasted on Wheelchair Signs Across Toronto Started from the bottom, now wheelchair.
- Grimes Scraps Entire Album Because It 'Sucked' She is now working in Los Angeles, “hanging out with people and bouncing ideas off my friends. I’m just making way more music.”
- Chris Brown, Trey Songz Pay Homage to R. Kelly on 'Songs on 12 Play': Listen X comes out Sept. 16.
- BANKS is the Indestructible Video Star "Videos need to accentuate the heartbeat of the song. My music often times feels heavy, to me. It's like a heavy growl. I want that in my videos," BANKS said.