- DJ Earworm Releases "United State of Pop 2013" This year's track features appearances by Avicii, Bruno Mars, Capital Cities, Daft Punk, Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake, Lorde, Jay-Z, Taylor Swift, Macklemore, Imagine Dragons, and more.
- Style Files: Eminem Set to Launch Limited Edition G-Shock Watch The watch, which goes by the model number GDX6900MNM-1, takes G-Shock's recently updated XL-6900 timepiece and "personalizes it with a unique Eminem graphic design.
- One Direction Makes Chart History with 'Midnight Memories' Midnight Memories not only went to No. 1 in the U.S., but in over 26 other countries.
- Kanye West's Next Album To Be Produced by Q-Tip and Rick Rubin The revelation came during a sit-down with music journalist Elliott Wilson backstage at Brooklyn's Barclays Center, where the two chopped it up about hopping on the Yeezus tour and A Tribe Called Quest's legacy.
- John Mayer, Katy Perry Release 'Who You Love' Artwork, the Internet Complains Almost instantaneously fans and critics alike had much to say about the image. Here's the five more scathing reactions.
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan Just as Kanye West announced his dissatisfaction and severing of ties with Nike, they picked up probably the rapper with the next highest cultural capital right now: Drake.
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend's Business Jay let his fans know that he's going vegan in the name of the 22Days Challenge, a dietary plan started by his friend, exercise physiologist Marco Borges.
- Lorde Crashes VEVO with 'Team' Video Premiere Not every artist has the ability to crash VEVO. Lorde revealed her new video for "Team" today (Dec. 3), butwithin minutes the video was unavailable to watch due to overwhelming traffic.
- Watch Kelly Clarkson Spread Holiday Cheer in New Video for 'Underneath the Tree' Kelly Clarkson is giving fans a preview of her upcoming holiday special in her new clip for the 'Wrapped in Red' single.
- Lady Gaga Announces 2014 Tour Dates for 'ARTPOP' Ball This spring, Lady Gaga will be awaiting your applause when she hits the stage in support of her latest album, ARTPOP.
- Style Files: Harry Styles Named Fashion Icon by BFA His win has been received with a bit of an eyebrow raise by some. Does he really have better style than those boldfaced fashion names he was nominated against?
- Kanye West Wants To Be the 'Obama of Clothing' Kanye West stopped by Atlanta's V-103 (a Radio.com station) to talk about his new deal with Adidas and his past fashion exploits with Nike and Louis Vuitton.
- Justin Bieber Has Hot Make Out Session in Steamy 'All That Matters' Music Video On the same day that Justin Bieber released the latest song from his "Music Monday" series, "Change Me," the pop singer has unveiled his new music video for "All That Matters," one of the earlier releases in the campaign.
- Rita Ora to Play Christian Grey's Sister in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Movie Following her role in the British film Spivs and cameo in Fast & Furious 6, Ora has no been cast as Mia, the adopted younger sister of Christian Grey in the film adaptation of E.L. James' Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Skrillex to 'Takeover' Brooklyn and San Francisco with A$AP Rocky, Just Blaze and More Each city's "takeover" will feature unique line-ups boasting such marquee acts as A$AP Rocky, Just Blaze, Lunice and more.