Teenager Blew Up Parent’s Car from too much air freshener

It’s always overbearing when a person wears too much cologne! Seriously! You can literally taste their fragrance in the back of your throat! While the smell is overbearing, at least it doesn’t cause a life or death situation. Too much air freshener is a different story.

After smoking a cigarette in his parents car, this teen did what most kids would do in a similar situation. He tried to cover up the smell. Unfortunately, this 17 year old sprayed a little too much air freshener causing the car to become combustible. So when he opened the door to exit, the spark from the car’s interior light caused the car to explode!

Fortunately the teen survived the explosion without serious injury but he did have burns on both of his arms. No word from the parents on his punishment yet…

Follow Michele McKnight: @MicheleOnAir

More from Michele On-Air

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From The New HOT 95-7 - Celeb Gossip, Music News, The HOT Show - KKHH-FM

Cosmopolitan.com Happy Hour
Sonja in the City with Sonja Morgan

Listen Live