Teen Dies From Hickey On His Neck

A 17-year old boy in Mexico City died from a hickey according to Daily Mail.

Julio Macias Gonzalez had a hickey on his neck that formed into a blood clot and traveled to his brain, causing him to have a stroke and die.

The bruise on his neck was given to him by his 24-year old girlfriend which according to Mexican media outlets, his parents did not approve of because of the age difference.

Hoy Estado De Mexico reports the boy went into convulsions at home with his family and paramedics could not save him.

This is so tragic! I don’t see many people walking around with hickeys, but teenagers are obviously still proudly wearing them as badges of love.

Now THERE’S a reason if not for the obvious to chill on the hickeys!

Warn your teens!

 

[SOURCE] 

More from Stephanie Cano
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From The New HOT 95-7 - Celeb Gossip, Music News, The HOT Show - KKHH-FM

Cosmopolitan.com Happy Hour
Sonja in the City with Sonja Morgan

Listen Live