What Does Texas Eat The Most Of?
They analyzed menus and here is what we know for sure…EVERYONE LOVES ranch dressing! 9 out of the 50 states have ranch dressing on the menu at 41% of their restaurants.
On average each state has ranch dressing on one out of four menus.
As far as the breakdown of each state…here are some highlights.
Texas . . . Jalapenos.
Connecticut . . . clams.
Florida . . . grouper.
Georgia . . . grits.
Hawaii . . . ahi tuna.
Louisiana . . . crawfish.
Maryland . . . crab cakes.
Minnesota . . . walleye.
New Jersey . . . cheesesteaks. Probably because of all the restaurants in Jersey near Philly.
New York . . . eggplant.
North Carolina . . . slaw.
Ohio . . . banana peppers.
Pennsylvania . . . hoagies.
Wisconsin . . . cheddar cheese.
Latest HOT Stories:
- Renee Zellweger Post Surgery/Check Out Before And After Photos
- Lorde Tags Chemical Brothers, Miguel for ‘Hunger Games’ Song ‘This is Not a Game': Listen
- Lorde’s ‘Hunger Games’ Soundtrack to Feature Kanye West, Charli XCX, Tinashé
- Why Did You Do That Awful Movie!?
- Would You Let Your 17-Year-Old Date A 24-Year-Old?