It’s that time of the year!
Whether you head to the stores or hit them online, it’s time to save on BACK-TO-SCHOOL items!
For Houston families, the Tax-Free Weekend will begin, August 8-10.
Eligible goods that shoppers will not have to pay sales tax include: most clothing, footwear, school supplies and backpacks. Items must be individually priced at $100 dollars or less.
For your shopping convenience, many stores and malls are extending their business hours.
The Texas State Government says subject to some criteria, “all sales of qualifying items made during the holiday period qualify for the exemption, including items sold online, or by telephone or mail.”
CLICK HERE for a COMPLETE LIST OF QUALIFYING ITEMS
Latest HOT Stories:
- Demi Lovato Says She Doesn’t ‘Have Anything in Common’ Anymore with Former Friend Miley Cyrus
- Eminem Gives a Shout-out to the Little Guy in ‘Guts Over Fear’ Video: Watch
- Stream & Download Shady Records’ Expansive ‘Shady Classics’ Mixtape
- Mystikal Gets Funky with Mark Ronson on ‘Get Right’: Listen
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for ’7/11′ in Her Hotel Suite: Watch