It’s that time of the year!
Whether you head to the stores or hit them online, it’s time to save on BACK-TO-SCHOOL items!
For Houston families, the Tax-Free Weekend will begin, August 8-10.
Eligible goods that shoppers will not have to pay sales tax include: most clothing, footwear, school supplies and backpacks. Items must be individually priced at $100 dollars or less.
For your shopping convenience, many stores and malls are extending their business hours.
The Texas State Government says subject to some criteria, “all sales of qualifying items made during the holiday period qualify for the exemption, including items sold online, or by telephone or mail.”
CLICK HERE for a COMPLETE LIST OF QUALIFYING ITEMS
Latest HOT Stories:
- Five Reasons Kanye West Should Run for President Now, Bro!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer’s Ashton Irwin Chips His Tooth, While Drumming
- Robin Thicke: ‘ ‘I Can’t Feel My Face’ Is My Favorite Song of the Summer’
- Tyga Shares ‘Stimulated’ Video Staring Kylie Jenner
- Katy Perry Announces ‘The Prismatic World Tour Live’ DVD, Pizza Party Packages