Tips To Staying Cool!
1. Buckle your seatbelt when you leave the car. This way it won’t burn when you come back.
2. Put dryer sheets in your shoes when you come home because your feel sweet all day it will keep them from smelling. Won’t keep you cooler but happier no STINKY SHOES!
3. Stand freezer pops straight up before they freeze. This makes them easier to cut open :)
4. Put a beer coozie over your gear shift when it gets too hot to touch.
5. When you put bottles in the freezer put a wet paper towel around them so they get cooler faster.
6. Sprinkle baby powder on your skin to remove sand more easily.
7. Make your own lawn sprinkler out of a two-liter soda bottle. Punch holes in it, screw a garden hose onto the top, and have a blast.