10 Warning Signs Your Dog May Have Cancer
Half of my job every morning is to find stuff that can make your life better in some way shape or form! As I was browsing some of my favorite dog owner sites I stumbled upon this interesting article about cancer in dogs!
I didn’t even know dogs could get cancer but it turns out 1 in 3 dogs will develop it during their lives!
- Abnormal swellings that persist or continue to grow
- Sores that don’t heal
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Bleeding or discharge from any body opening
- Offensive odor
- Difficulty eating or swallowing
- Hesitation to exercise or loss of stamina
- Persistent lameness or stiffness
- Difficulty breathing, urinating, or defecating.
For more on this check out his site.
Latest HOT Stories:
- A Grandma’s Pictures Went Viral After She Posed In Real Estate Photos
- Jamie Foxx Is In Trouble For Bruce Jenner Joke
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Jason Aldean Tweet Support for Jay Z’s Newly Launched TIDAL
- Angelina Jolie’s Advice For Kids…”Different Is Good”…
- [Photo] Is This The Hottest Math Teacher You Have Ever Seen?