Are You Loyal To The Home Team?
After watching the last two NBA Finals games something really stood out to us… Where did all the fans go!???
In your opinion… Win or lose, if you are a TRUE fan of your home team (regardless of the sport) do you stay in your seat till the very end of the game? Or do you leave and start heading for the exit so that you can beat the crowd and traffic?
Tonight in Miami there was about 5 minutes left in the game and from the looks of it everyone in the stadium got up and was outside. We don’t get it… do you?
When your team wins of course you’re a fan and you stay, but what about when they lose by 20? Are the people that left the stands in Miami or any arena wrong for leaving? Did they give up and turn their backs on the home team?
What’s your opinion… what do you think?
Latest HOT Stories:
- Demi Lovato Says She Doesn’t ‘Have Anything in Common’ Anymore with Former Friend Miley Cyrus
- Eminem Gives a Shout-out to the Little Guy in ‘Guts Over Fear’ Video: Watch
- Stream & Download Shady Records’ Expansive ‘Shady Classics’ Mixtape
- Mystikal Gets Funky with Mark Ronson on ‘Get Right’: Listen
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for ’7/11′ in Her Hotel Suite: Watch