“As a kid, I didn’t understand the power of certain words and how they can hurt. I thought it was okay to repeat hurtful words and jokes, but didn’t realize at the time that it wasn’t funny and that in fact my actions were continuing the ignorance.
Thanks to friends and family I learned from my mistakes and grew up and apologized for those wrongs. Now that these mistakes from the past have become public I need to apologize again to all those I have offended. I’m very sorry. I take my friendships with people of all cultures very seriously and I apologize for offending or hurting anyone with my childish and inexcusable mistake.”
If you want to see specifically what Justin said. Click here.
Latest HOT Stories:
- [Video] A Guy Runs Up On Kim Kardashian And Gives Her A Kiss On Her Bottom
- A Guy Proposes And Then Loses The Wedding Ring
- [WATCH] Man Attacks Kim Kardashian & Kisses Her Left Butt Cheek
- [Exclusive] Grace Byers Discusses New Episode Of ‘Empire’ And More!
- J.J. Watt Responds To Injury Reports With Message To Fans