Well, according to Cubana Cameron Diaz…yes! She recently spoke with reporters during the premiere of her latest film, The Other Woman and admitted to not wearing deodorant for the last 20 years!
She says, “It’s really bad for you. You’re stinky, because you use antiperspirant,” she continued. “It keeps all the stink in.” Cameron even said that is also applies to men, “Let it go and just trim your armpit hair, so it doesn’t hold onto the scent.”
Men. Wait. Please don’t do it…not just yet. Let’s talk about it first! ha!
Ok. I’m not gonna lie. I have gone a day or so without deodorant and I actually didn’t have a problem. Now would I go 20 years? Not likely. Although I’m not a big workout person, I do sweat and I just wouldn’t feel as fresh without it on. Sorry Cameron mamita, you’re on your own with this one lol
Latest HOT Stories:
- Thanks to Science, Here Are 9 Ways Ladies Can Prevent Their Boobs From Sagging
- Quotes You Must Know From Hillary Clinton’s Historical Night
- Hillary Clinton Proves You Can Be A Smart, Nerdy Girl in School and Still Be Respected
- Kanye West’s Cries in New Video ‘Wolves’
- Listen to the Soundtrack for ‘The Land’