Houston International Festival
If you’re anything like me, you love a good festival! Living in Houston, luckily we have so many all year long. This is the 2nd and last weekend of the the Houston International Festival spotlighting the land down under….Australia.
The 44th annual event will feature 5 stages of music and dance, plenty of international cuisine, fine wines and musical and traditional performances amongst many other goodies.
The festival will takes place on May 3-4 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. in Downtown Houston.
Discount tickets are currently on sale online at http://www.ifest.org. For even more savings, discount tickets can be purchased at the lowest price at all Houston-area Fiesta Mart stores.
Latest HOT Stories:
- HUGE OMG HOT CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT HERE
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Listen to Steve Angello’s New Song ‘Wasted Love,’ Featuring The Temper Trap’s Dougy Mandagi
- Michelle Phan and Kaskade Fire Back at Ultra Records’ Lawsuit, Bond Over Twitter
- Eight Things You Could Be Looking At Besides Your Cell Phone