Houston International Festival
If you’re anything like me, you love a good festival! Living in Houston, luckily we have so many all year long. This is the 2nd and last weekend of the the Houston International Festival spotlighting the land down under….Australia.
The 44th annual event will feature 5 stages of music and dance, plenty of international cuisine, fine wines and musical and traditional performances amongst many other goodies.
The festival will takes place on May 3-4 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. in Downtown Houston.
Discount tickets are currently on sale online at http://www.ifest.org. For even more savings, discount tickets can be purchased at the lowest price at all Houston-area Fiesta Mart stores.
Latest HOT Stories:
- Justin Bieber Arrested on Assault, Dangerous Driving Charges After ATV Accident
- Diplo, Skrillex Booed Off the Stage at Burning Man After Queuing Up ‘Turn Down for What’
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty in D.C. Assault Case
- USHER and Maroon 5 Announce Houston Tour Dates
- Sam Smith Under Attack For Cropping Out Rapper Riff Raff (Photo)