We all say we don’t have any time but apparently we do, we are just wasting it. Here is a new survey that says we are wasting one hour and 40 minutes a day. What are you wasting your time on?
1. Calls from telemarketers.
2. Dealing with automated telephone systems when you call a company.
3. Worrying about things that might happen.
4. Waiting in line at the grocery store.
5. Unnecessarily hard-to-open packaging.
6. Traffic jams.
7. Waiting in lines in general.
8. Road construction.
9. Waiting for someone to get back to you.
10. Self-service checkouts, where you always end up needing an employee to help you out.
11. TV commercials.
12. Waiting for websites to load.
13. “Candy Crush” and other cell phone games.
15. People that won’t listen to you.
16. Emails that don’t really apply to you.
19. Twenty minutes of ads and trailers before a movie starts.
20. Untangling your headphone cables.
There are 50 and you can see the full list here.